SKI-IN/SKI-OUT AT THE BASE OF PEAK 9 – CLOSE TO TOWN – SLEEPS 10
Cedars Townhomes are in an outstanding ski-in/ski-out location at the base of Peak 9 and also within walking distance to Main St. Breckenridge. You will fall in love with this lovely Cedars Townhome not only for its location but for its beautiful and comfortable décor making it an ideal mountain retreat for families and groups.
LOCATION – Situated on the front row of Cedars, this beautiful property is in one of the best locations in Breckenridge. You are literally steps away from the slopes, ski school and the QuickSilver SuperChair at the base of Peak 9. If you need a break from the mountain, you are only three blocks away from Main St. for plenty of dining, shopping and nightlife options.
AMENITIES – This multi-level townhome is the perfect place to spend your next mountain vacation. With a master king suite with a sitting area and sleeper sofa, a queen bedroom as well as two twins in the loft area, each with a private full bath, your group will have no shortage of space and privacy. The chef of the group will love the gorgeous kitchen featuring a gas stove, stainless appliances and granite countertops. Unwind after a big day on the slopes in the spacious and comfortable living room to watch a movie or to gather for conversation around a fire in the fireplace. Not only will you love a winter vacation here but you will want to return for the summer where you have access to endless mountain activities and miles of hiking and biking trails. If you need to soak your sore muscles, The Upper Village common pool & hot tubs (off-site) are only a block away on Village Rd.
All Pinnacle properties come fully stocked with paper products (paper towels, toilet paper, tissues), bathroom toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap, amenities kit-cotton balls, Q-tips, sewing kit), and detergents (dish, dishwasher and laundry) as well as high-end bed linens and towels. In addition, the kitchens are stocked with cookware, bakeware, dishes, glasses, utensils and standard small appliances.
Property at a Glance
• 3 Bedrooms / 4 Bath (4 Full) / 1,912 s.f.
• Bedding – 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twins & 2 Sleeper Sofas (1 – Master King Suite, 1 – Living Room)
• High speed internet
• View – QuickSilver SuperChair & Arapahoe National Forest
• Cedars Townhomes – Peak 9
• Access to Slopes / Main St:
• Slopes – Ski-in/ski-out
• Main St – 0.3 miles
• Dining Capacity – Up to 11 people (6 – dining area table, 3 – kitchen island, 2 – small dining table in living room)
• Gas fireplace in Living Room
• Living Room – Gas fireplace, sleeper sofa, large flat screen TV & DVD player
• 1 Car Garage
• Laundry – Stackable washer & dryer located in kitchen utility closet
• Upper Village Common Pool & Hot Tubs (off-site/Closed May, Sept, Oct) – Located on Village Rd.
Master King Suite (Mid-Level):
• King-size bed
• Sleeper sofa
• Private bath with jetted tub, walk-in shower & 2 sinks
Queen Bedroom (Mid-Level):
• Queen-size bed
• Private bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
Twin Bedroom (Loft-Level):
• 2 Twin-size beds
• Private bath with walk-in shower & 1 sink
• Parking 1 car heated garage – 1 parking space total
• AWD/4WD Vehicle highly recommended between November 1st & May 31st
• No Pets / No Smoking
• Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old
• Maximum Overnight Occupancy 10