This multi-level Cedars townhome is where you want to stay for your next Rocky Mountain vacation. You will love all of the fantastic upgrades from the handcrafted, custom-made furniture throughout the townhome to the brand new appliances, beautiful granite, TVs, new bedding, carpet and tile. This Cedars property is a great location and a perfect vacation home with something for everyone – and then some!
LOCATION – Cedars offers one of the best slopeside locations in Breckenridge and is within steps of the QuickSilver Lift. Families with children will be especially delighted that ski school is located so close. Not only is Cedars in the perfect location but it is ideally situated in the heart of Breckenridge. It sits within walking distance to Main Street to enjoy restaurants, shopping and nightlife. This unit is close to everything!
AMENITIES – The kitchen features all new appliances, cabinets and granite countertops that will make even a gourmet chef smile. The dining table is custom-made to match the cabinets and has plenty of seating for everyone. The living room area is equipped with a flat screen TV and sound bar for the full sound experience. Warm up by the fire while you catch a game or movie on the flat screen TV. Walk across the street and enjoy the hot tubs and outdoor heated pool at the Upper Village (off-site). Cedars really has it all!
All Pinnacle properties come fully stocked with paper products (paper towels, toilet paper, tissues), bathroom toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap, amenities kit-cotton balls, Q-tips, sewing kit), and detergents (dish, dishwasher and laundry) as well as high-end bed linens and towels. In addition, the kitchens are stocked with cookware, bakeware, dishes, glasses, utensils and standard small appliances.
Property at a Glance
• 3 Bedroom / 3 Bath (3 Full) / 1,502 s.f.
• Bedding – 1 King, 2 Queens
• High Speed Internet
• Cedars Townhomes – Base of Peak 9
• Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main St:
• Slopes – ski-in/ski-out (1 min walk to lift)
• Shuttle – located across the street on Village Rd.
• Main St – 0.3 miles
• Dining Capacity – Up to 10 (dining area table)
• Gas fireplace in Living Room
• Living Room – Gas fireplace, flat screen TV w/sound bar, Xfinity, & Blu-ray player
• Laundry – Stackable washer & dryer located in utility closet next to dining room
• Outdoor deck
• 2 Car Garage
• Upper Village Common Pool & Hot Tubs (off-site/Closed May, Sept, Oct) – Located on Village Rd.
Master Bedroom (Upper Level):
• King-size bed
• Flat screen TV with DVD player
• Private bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
Queen Bedroom (Upper Level):
• Queen-size bed
• Shared bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
Queen Bedroom (Main Level):
• Queen-size bed
• Shared bath with walk-in shower & 1 sink
• Parking – 2 car garage with 2 spaces – 2 parking spaces total
• AWD/4WD Vehicle highly recommended between November 1st & May 31st
• No Pets / No Smoking
• Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old
• Maximum Overnight Occupancy 6