FANTASTIC LOCATION NEAR PEAK 9 AND MAIN STREET – CONVENIENT GARDEN LEVEL UNIT
Note: The elevator for this building will be out of service from 09.09 – 11.22.19.
Enjoy easy access to both the slopes and downtown Breckenridge with this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo in the Cimarron complex. This quaint condo offers mountain comfort and a convenient location, all at a wonderfully affordable price.
LOCATION – Shopping, dining, and nightlife are right out the front door. The Cimarron condominiums are in the perfect location only 1 block from Main Street Breckenridge and the base of Peak 9. This condo sits directly across the street from the Riverwalk Performing Arts Center and the Breckenridge Free Ride Shuttle to get you to the slopes quickly.
AMENITIES –Sit back and watch a movie on the flat screen television in the living room after a long day of skiing. You can relax in the hot tubs or sauna in the complex common area or hang out by the Upper Village Pool in the summer sun. Whether you’re walking to Main Street to experience Breckenridge night life, catching the bus to the slopes, or just looking to relax, this condo has a little something to offer for everyone!
All Pinnacle properties come fully stocked with paper products (paper towels, toilet paper, tissues), bathroom toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap, amenities kit-cotton balls, Q-tips, sewing kit), and detergents (dish, dishwasher and laundry) as well as high-end bed linens and towels. In addition, the kitchens are stocked with cookware, bakeware, dishes, glasses, utensils and standard small appliances.
Property at a Glance:
• 2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom / 675 square feet / 1 Level
• Bedding – 1 Queen, 1 Captain’s Bunk (Twin Over Full), Sleeper Sofa
• High Speed Internet
• View – Park Avenue
• Cimarron Condos – Park Avenue
• Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main Street
• Slopes – Approximately 2 blocks to Peak 9 base
• Shuttle – Across the street on Park Avenue
• Main Street – 1 block
• Dining Capacity – Up to 3 people (3 barstool seats)
• Living Room – Flat screen television with DVD/Blu-Ray player
• Laundry – Coin operated laundry located in complex garage area
• Common Area Hot Tubs and Indoor Sauna – Cimarron complex common area
• Upper Village Common Pool & Hot Tubs (off-site / closed May, September, October) – Located on Village Road (1 block)
• Parking – 1 space in underground complex garage or outdoor parking lot
• Queen-sized Bed
• Flat Screen Television
• Shared Bathroom with shower/ tub combination & 1 sink
• Captain’s Bunk (Twin Over Full)
• Shared Bathroom with shower/tub combination & 1 sink
• Parking – 1 garage or outdoor space per HOA
• AWD/4WD Vehicle highly recommended between November 1st & May 31st
• No Pets / No Smoking
• Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old
• Maximum Overnight Occupancy 6