Breckenridge Mountain View Condo 2Br CO581
THERE’S NOTHING BETTER THAN STEPPING RIGHT OUT YOUR DOOR TO DOWNTOWN AND THE SLOPES
Part of one of the newest premier lodging accommodations in Breckenridge, this well-appointed two-bedroom Main Street Station condo sits in the heart of it all with full access to the mountain and downtown. This is the perfect getaway for families and couples with fantastic activities right out the front door!
LOCATION: At Main Street Station you are truly at the center of it all. This resort complex is just steps from the lifts at the base of Peak 9 and one block from Main Street for shopping, dining, festivals, museums, and plenty of après ski options.
AMENITIES: This property sleeps up to 6 guests and includes a king bedroom, queen bedroom, and one fold-out couch. Enjoy mornings on the outdoor patio, or warm up in the evening by the gas fireplace. Take advantage of all the other amenities Main Street Station has to offer, including a heated pool, multiple hot tubs, a fitness center, and a movie lounge. Every stay over 5 nights, guests will receive one complimentary mid-stay clean including towel exchange and trash removal.
RESORT AMENITIES – Enjoy the many on-site resort amenities including restaurants, shopping plaza, underground heated parking, fitness center, movie lounge, outdoor pool, seven hot tubs, steam room, spa, ski and bike rental shops, ski lockers and overnight ski storage. With Peak 9 just steps from your front door and Main Street at your back, Main Street Junction is the perfect match of luxury and location.
All Pinnacle properties come fully stocked with paper products (paper towels, toilet paper, tissues), bathroom toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap, amenities kit-cotton balls, Q-tips, sewing kit), and detergents (dish, dishwasher and laundry) as well as high-end bed linens and towels. In addition, the kitchens are stocked with cookware, bakeware, dishes, glasses, utensils and standard small appliances.
Property at a Glance:
• 2 Bedrooms / 2.5 Bathrooms / 1,180 SF / Third Floor (One Level)
• Bedding – 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Fold-out Couch
• High Speed Internet
• Main Street Station Condos
• Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main Street:
•Slopes – 0.2 miles (2 blocks / 3 min. walk)
•Shuttle – Located outside complex on Park Ave.
•Main St. – 0.1 miles (1 block / 2 min. walk)
• Dining Capacity – 6 total (dining area table)
• Gas Fireplaces – 1 in living area
• Living Room – flat-screen television, gas fireplace
• Laundry – stacking washer & dryer in unit
• Outdoor Deck / Patio – patio chairs, town views
• Every stay over 5 nights – guest will receive one complimentary mid-stay clean including towel exchange and trash removal.
• Main Street Station Amenities – Restaurants, shopping plaza, underground heated parking, fitness center, movie lounge, outdoor pool, seven hot tubs, steam room, spa, ski and bike rental shops, ski lockers and overnight ski storage
• Heated underground parking garage – 1 space available per HOA
King Bedroom (Main Level):
• King-size bed
• Flat-screen television
• Ceiling fan
• Private bath with 2 sinks, jetted tub, and walk-in shower
Queen Bedroom (Main Level):
• Queen-size bed
• Flat-screen television
• Private bath with single sink and combination shower/bathtub
• Parking – Underground heated parking garage with 1 space available
• AWD/4WD Vehicle highly recommended between November 1st & May 31st
• No weddings, events or parties allowed. Property occupancy should never exceed the number stated on reservation.
• No Pets / No Smoking
• Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old
• Maximum Overnight Occupancy 6
Active Eyes(11234.26 km)
Active Imprints(11235.86 km)
The Canteen Taphouse and Tavern(11310.62 km)
Vintage Sweet and Chic(11310.71 km)
The Mountain Goat Clothing Co.(11310.68 km)
Gold Rush Transportation(11310.58 km)
Fresh Tracks Transportation(11310.65 km)