Walk to Town and the Slopes from this Cozy Warrior’s Mark Condo
The Corral Condos are ideally situated within walking distance from the slopes and Main Street in the Warrior’s Mark Neighborhood. Enjoy the luxury of convenience with all the comforts of home in this great, 3-bedroom unit. With a flat-screen television, gas fireplace, private patio, and plenty of complex amenities, The Corral has something for everyone.
LOCATION: Located in the Warrior’s Mark area on the south end of Breckenridge, The Corral offers an excellent base for exploring all that this fantastic mountain town has to offer. Walk to the slopes in the winter, find easy access to hiking trails in the summertime, and enjoy being just two short blocks from Main Street for fun anytime of the year.
AMENITIES: This spacious condo has 3 bedrooms on 2 levels and can comfortably accommodate up to 10 guests. The cozy living area with a flat-screen television and gas fireplace offers the perfect space to relax, and the complex amenities—including outdoor hot tubs, a dry rock sauna, fitness center, and lounge—will keep everyone in your group entertained. With ample amenities and a prime location, The Corral condos are tough to beat!
All Pinnacle properties come fully stocked with paper products (paper towels, toilet paper, tissues), bathroom toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap, amenities kit-cotton balls, Q-tips, sewing kit), and detergents (dish, dishwasher and laundry) as well as high-end bed linens and towels. In addition, the kitchens are stocked with cookware, bakeware, dishes, glasses, utensils and standard small appliances.
Property at a Glance:
• 3 Bedrooms / 3 Bathrooms / 1,505 SF / 2 Levels / 3rd Floor
• Bedding – 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Captain’s Bunk (twin over queen with twin trundle), 1 Twin with twin trundle
• High Speed Internet
• View – Mountain and town
• The Corral Condos – Warrior’s Mark Neighborhood
• Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main Street:
• Slopes – 2 block walk to Peak 9 base / 1 mile drive to Breck Connect Gondola
• Shuttle – 1 block walk to shuttle located on Broken Lance Dr.
• Main Street – 0.4 miles / 2 block walk
• Dining Capacity – Up to 10 people (6 dining table, 4 kitchen bar)
• Gas fireplace in living room
• Living Room – Flat-screen television with Blu-ray/DVD, gas fireplace
• Laundry – Full-size washer & dryer in unit
• Private outdoor patio with gas grill
• Garage – detached 1-car garage
• Complex Amenities – Outdoor hot tubs, dry rock sauna, fitness center, locker rooms and lounge
Master King Bedroom (Upper Level):
• King-size bed
• Flat-screen television
• Private bath – 2 sinks, walk-in shower
Twin Bed Loft (Upper Level):
• Twin-size bed + Twin trundle
• Shared bath (on main level) – single sink, combination shower/bathtub, private toilet/shower room
Queen Bedroom (Main Level):
• Flat-screen television
• Private bath – single sink, walk-in shower, private toilet/shower room
Bunk Bedroom (Main Level):
• 1 Captain’s Bunk with twin Trundle (twin over queen)
• Shared bath – single sink, combination shower/bathtub, private toilet/shower room
• Parking – 1 garage space and 1 additional outdoor space (2 total)
• AWD/4WD Vehicle highly recommended between November 1st & May 31st
• No Pets / No Smoking
• Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old
• Maximum Overnight Occupancy 10